Eyes up Guardian, we have Hotfix 22.214.171.124 coming down the Bungie pipeline. This information has been pulled from Bungie.net
When is Hotfix 126.96.36.199?
Date: Monday, August 12
– 10:00 AM PDT: Destiny 2 background maintenance will begin. No downtime is expected.
– 2:00 PM PDT: Destiny 2 background maintenance is expected to conclude.
Date: Tuesday, August 13
– 9:00 AM PDT: Destiny 2 maintenance will begin.
– 9:45 AM PDT: Destiny 2 will be brought offline. All players will be returned to the title screen.
– 10:00 AM PDT: Destiny 2 will be brought back online. Hotfix 188.8.131.52 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
– 11:00 AM PDT: Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
Check out Bungie’s Update page for more details on this Hotfix
What’s in this Hotfix?
Summarized from the TWAB Highlight for August 08, 2019
Patches, Quality of Life (QOL) Changes, Hot-Fixeshttps://www.virtunist.com/steam_cross-save_solstice_changes/
This week Player Support has pinpointed several of issues and will address them with Hotfix 184.108.40.206.
Hotfix 220.127.116.11 will address the 100 mini boss requirement for the Blue Armor for Solstice of Heroes. The new requirements will be 50. In addition, The final boss will contribute 5 additional “points” towards the requirement.
Currently, if you received the Prismatic Inferno and Wolves Unleashed emblems, you are not able to view them within your collections. With the upcoming hotfix, they should correctly appear and be reclaimed.
Since Cross-Save is right around the corner, Refer-A-Friend will no longer be available. This will take effect on August 21 with the launch of Cross-Save.
That’s all the information we have so far! Happy hunting Guardians.